4.26.2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

I took a trip to Evansville (well Newburgh) this weekend for Stephanie's Birthday. It was good to see everyone I didn't take many pictures since Jodie is a photographer but here's a few that I did take or at least someone took on my camera. It was good to see old friends and Jodie and Dennis are the best hosts.
Us in a phone booth.
Mimi on the trolley.

Jodie on the Trolley.
Pam and a Margarita.
On the Trolley. The sun was pretty harsh but I still like this one.

Stephanie I hope you had an excellent birthday weekend and you have lots of french toast!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Great photos! It was a fun weekend! Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Stephanie said...

thanks Katie...I had a wonderful weekend.. TFS

Kim said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like so much fun!