4.12.2009

London

I was going to blog about today but Jonathan said I must go in order. So here's some from our adventures in London. We've trampled to most of the tourist spots we took a tour which was not as good as the one in Dublin. I'd recommend just walking it yourself or going on the Tube from place to place. So here's some pics...
From the london eye.
Tower Brigde. I love the peacock blue I'm sad they are repainting it for the oymplics.
street music.
jonathan is getting beheaded.
Trafalgar Square which is partially under construction
Picaddilly Circus.
Me and Big Ben
Jonathan and the London Eye

More soon...

2 comments:

Kim said...

It is so beautiful!!! Awesome pictures. Looks like you are continuing to have a blast!

Jodie said...

Katie, I LOVE that first pic of the city from the London Eye! Frame it!! Can't wait to see more of your adventures!