7.26.2009

Guess Who's in the Class of 2010?

As a surprise for mom lita came up this weekend and we took her senior pics (well we did other things too but that's for another day). Here's some of the 150 photos we took...

On the railroad bridge - I wish the wind would have stopped for a minute while we were there it was a great location but the wind would not cease.
This was my favorite location I wish we would have brought a ladder so we could has snuck inside the old 16th street stadium. Isn't the ivy lovely? Lita is too.

Lita and her letterman's jacket I thought it would have cool if we all busted ours out for a family lettermen's club mine from 12+ years ago. We got them out before we left the house and poor jono was all sad as he was the only one who never got one.
Another Letterman's Jacket shot. We should have sewn on Lita's other chevron's but we didn't.
By the river.
More Ivy. I see a little mom in this one - until we took these photos we never thought Lita looked much like mom.
This is my favorite one I just think it's too fun.
Down in the Creek.
This one posted to the web all funny like. That Yellow is actually blue??
Another one of my favorites. I like it in color to.
Last one for now...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow...what awesome photos! Lita looks great. I can't decide which is my favorite, but those by the ivy are FANTASTIC!!!!

Jodie said...

Good job Katie! I'm sure your mom will love them!