7.21.2009

Tuesday 10 - Oh so lovely

Just because last week consisted of a whole lotta work doesn't mean I don't have a list today. So here it is...

1. A Gorilla Slide - I think I need a vacation in switzerland.

2. Stripes. 3. The movie UP
4. Beers by the Pool
5. Wouldn't this go well with out happy spoon, squid whisk and Bonaza tray?
6. Cherries from farmers markets - spinach and onions also lovely.
7. Deployments mostly snag free.
8. History.

9. Hotels with kitchens.

10. Paint Brushes next to my toothbrush.

2 comments:

thea said...

where/how do you find these interesting things??

Anna said...

Comment 1:
Didn't the pool in connersville have somekind of animal slide?
Comment 2:
Be sure the stripes go up and down not across. Across makes you look fat!
comment 5:
Love the crow bottle opener, you need that!
Comment 6:
I love You!