7.07.2009

Tuesday 10

So here it is, I was just about to log out and go to bed, but then I remembered all week long I've been saving little tidbits for the tuesday 10 - so here we have it. This week I love... #1 I especially love!

  1. Systems that have configuration items and are no longer "BROKE" - not that anyone knows what this means but it's lovely trust me.
  2. This website... - I can think of many good things I've learned. but that is another list for another time.
  3. Camping - despite all the downsides - it's just too fun.
4. Jodie's lawn furniture - Jodie it's just so classy.
5. Joe yelling 1032 - which apparently is a "distress code" - who knew.
6. Quilting projects like this that just scream HAPPY and FUN.
7. Wake up calls because they are so much better than alarms.
8. Kellie and Steve's most adoreable baby Lucy. she's a doll congrats Kell - she's almost rolly polly enough I don't think I will break her, next time I'll bring my camera and take photos of her.
9. Jay Jones's recap of the Michael Jackson Memorial - I feel like I was there live! ;o)
10. Chuck Norris Posters - because only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires (yes that's right).
that's all for now next week I'll do better taking photos and stuff.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Love them! Thanks for including me this week!