7.20.2009

tall ships

at last we have some tall ships. so a few weeks ago they came to boston to visit and so did my friend Gregg so we went to visit check it...
Clipper ships galore!I like the sails swagged like this.
I won't mention what the old man who took this photo said they say when smiling in the navy clearly I was more shocked than smiley at first. Anyhow here's me and Greg and a colorful sail.
sailors I think these were greek ones.
ahhh a grand mast.
more swagging sails
Oh and this one has absolutely nothing to do with tall ships but I found it today and it cracks me up. Uncle Keith is now a tourist attraction. People stop all day long and strike a pose with the one Keith Kelly (& the Obama's too). I wanted to sit in front of the plaque and take photos of the people posing with the trio but I did not instead I just watched.

more soon.

1 comment:

erin said...

Katie, those are some amazing pictures. I don't think I have ever seen ships quite like those! Very cool!