8.02.2009

Mini Road Trip

Jono got a new car this week. So we broke it in with a road trip to Cincinnati. His Saab is nice with it's leather seats and fancy other things but the SUV is much more comfortable on trips. Of course the boys might disagree as they didn't ride in the back. Anyhow here's some of what we got up to.
A crappy photo of the skyline as we drove to Covington.
While I was in search of my typerwriter we came across these awesome graffiti walls. This little guy was my favorite heck he has a foam finger.
More of the super cool wall.
This one is going into a frame. It cracks me up to no end - Schreve the post it is coming down.
We hit a reds game after picking up Alicia and Erin. Jon and Joe - do you think they look like twins.
Jono and Alicia wearing almost matching shirts.
Joe having a Guniness he drew his own clover in it since they don't do that at Great American like in Ireland.
Me and Joe - I think I'm on a rollercoaster ride or something.
Beer and the ball game. I don't think I have to mention the reds lost.
Probably the highlight of the game - during the seventh inning stretch Joe stood up and busted out his harmonica and played take me out to the ball game on it. The crowd loved it - it was fantastic! I'm going to call 700WLW and see if they will let Joe play it sometime during reds on the radio.
Alicia has an awesome unicorn in her yard. Se could not resist in climbing up on it.
Then we went to this barge called the Boat Club, and we met up with some other people. This photo cracks me up.
Erica, Nate, and Erin
Jono and our newest super cool fun friend Josh.
Shots anyone. Yes Joe has a whole glass for the record he should never complain again if Jono wants to have two beers then take a nap, because we had to get him a cup of ice and a shot of coke for him to "sip" his.

Thanks to Alicia and Erica for having us over you are welcome in Indy anytime!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

What fun!! Bring the new car on down to Evansville. Logan's first (and only Saturday) game is Sat Aug 22 in the evening! Hope you can make it!

thea said...

This isn't actually a comment about your post -- though I really enjoyed the pictures -- and I'm also jealous about the great dinner it sounded like you had tonight ... I'm wondering about the picture at the top of your blog .. who are those people???