8.20.2009

The UP Part 1 - You Know You Want to Vacation Here

So let's see what's left to tell about UP vacation. It was fantastic to spend some time with my Aunt Rachel. She is cutest thing, lovely and fun and she's even funner when she's had a few shots of whiskey and UV. Rachel I cannot wait to hang with you at the agate shop next summer and I promise to bring the rest of the jones and co bunch so we can see what other shenanigans we can get into.
And the cousins and I our age difference manage to have some quality family time. It had been 13 years since I'd been in the same place at the same time as them although I have seen them one at a time here and there. Hopefully they don't hate me for making them wash dishes, set the table or clean up.
Surprisingly I have a lack of words today so here's some more pics...

Rachel on the rocks.
Sunsets
more sunsets
more sunsets
Tim this photo cracks me up.
I love this photo of sarah
And this one of colleen despite that silly hat.
our feet on brockway
Agate shops really are the coolest
another cute one of sarah
and there's Tim
and colleen again.
Oh and the devil's washtub, which was quite the let down. it used to swoosh more now it is little more than a cave filled with water.
rock formations found when looking for the washtub
and one last sunset
Until next year...

2 comments:

thea said...

I wish I had been there with you all! There's always next year ...

Kim said...

Awesome pics, Katie!