8.04.2009

Tuesday 10 - So Many Lovely Things....

It's hard to pick just 10 things this week. So here we are...
1. Kebobs - Oh so yummy.
Don't you love this apron to?
2. Charm Bracelets I finally put some of my charms on mine. Grannies is cooler though - Grandpa you'll have tell me where the charms come from. Here's some photos of hers. I love Great Grandpa's basketball and that she put coins from foreign places on there.
Another shot of hers.
Mine. I have more charms just don't know where I put them. Isn't it fun that she has a hat and I have a hat?

3. The Best Soup seen all day by Jono - Thai Spicey soup.
4. Vacation in 3 days!
5. Unicorns.


6. Super Awesome Graffiti I was so inspired I got spray paint when I was out today.
7. New home projects.
8. Things that are Aqua colored!



9. Back to School Supplies - I love love love to get some glue and pencils for a quarter.
10. Thunderstorms!

3 comments:

erin said...

I so love reading these!

thea said...

Looks like you have a bunch of Mik Stousland charms!!

Katie said...

Yup he used to give me one everytime I saw him. I have lots.