9.22.2009

2 Parking Tickets Later & Tuesday 10

I got a parking ticket last week when downtown and I got another one today! How is it that are right on the meters like that it could not have been expired more than 1 minute when I returned to the car. Someone should remind me that parking in the garage is $1.50 for 3 hours next time and I will avoid paying a $20 fine, this is my second one in two weeks so technically that's $40 - UGH! I did however pick up my new glasses. Anyhow here's my tuesday 10...

1. 1/2 off at GW this weekend we scored some more frames for our photo wall like 32 for $20 (if I hadn't had those parking tickets maybe we would have 64).
2. Pandora Radio - I don't know where I left my iPod so I have been jamming on some pandora.
3. Making things with Julie - I will have a new casserole dish soon I cannot wait
4. & 5. Limestone & Indiana Courthouses - Good old Indiana Limestone

6. This song - Desperately Wanting by Better than Ezra - flashback to the 1990's - I think I will break out flannel shirts and grunge hair next.
7. The fastest pumps in town. This cra

8. Project Runway - Something about this show just makes me want to sew up a storm. I feel like ripping up the carpets to make hats or perhaps turning my recycling into party dresses.

9. Jonathan concocting good eats. We love to have him cook.
10. Red Sunglasses
Now I must get off to do the dishes perhaps we should start the evening with party shots.

No comments: