9.30.2009

Good Things!

So here are a few of the treasures that came home to bungalow bill.
All kinds of crazy zippers some were even from the 60s too fun.
Needle collections - some were my mom's growing up.
Thread.
This little jem - isn't this spectacular? Not the fastener but this silly little candy jar? too funny.
Special fabrics like these - I love this bird one.
And more sexy fabric you know you want to have your very own stash of pasiley courdory. Oh and check out that cool label that says "hand knit by muriel kelly" - my great grandma used to label her knitting.
Grandpa you were so right these things were right up my alley I cannot wait to make something. Grandma thanks for sharing your stash I have already sorted my goodies into my stash for some crafty goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome "finds!"

Mar