9.10.2009

The Other Wall & Summer End List

There has been some discussion here lately as to what we should put up on the wall next to our photo wall in the living room. I thought perhaps we needed some kind of words up there in like a nice handwriting; Jonathan seems to think we need a big picture, and Joe has this odd ball suggestion of random foam shapes. I’m not really sold on any of these ideas. I suppose could continue the photo wall around the corner and onto this wall – if anyone wants to send in photos to put up on it feel free to send them over. Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh and here’s my list random things I want to do before summer really does completely step aside and make way for fall…
  • Ride my bike on the trail by the river
  • Hit Mrs. Curl for some Hot Dogs
  • Visit the outdoor flea market in Brookville
  • Cruise around to some Bone Thugs & Blackstreet
  • Paint the trim on the garage
  • Go to the Farmers Market at the City Market
  • Play some Skee Ball (throw back to our days at Forest Fair)
  • Drink more Margaritas

So I'm going to see how many of these I can tackle in the next two weeks.

2 comments:

thea said...

go for it! start with the hard one first -- like the Margaritas :)

Anonymous said...

Bone Thugs huh? Your crazy!