10.17.2009

Everyone needs a Jack-O-Lantern with a Mustashe


To celebrate a little fall today - mom came over and we did some fall activities...
Carving Jack-O-Lanterns.
Get that gunk out.


Ewe gross...

Saved the pumpkin seeds for baking.
We dried some apples...

We also went thrifting - mom got a new chair and we didn't get anything no grand finds today although Grandpa we almost got a chair to cane. Oh and we also went and saw Where the Wild Things Are - the characters were fantastic but I didn't love it. Good things it was a matinee.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I wish you could come over and do pumpkins with/for me! We never seem to do very original ones...Think yours will last thru Halloween?

Katie said...

of course they will last!

Jodie said...

Love the pumpkins!! We were supposed to carve ours today, but we ran out of time. We're hosting a neighborhood bonfire on the 30th and have a pumpkin carving contest!!

Katie said...

I wish I could come - oh well you can borrow my mustache idea it's a sure winner.

Benzilla Scrapping said...

adorable pumpkins!!! i love apple rings, i bet they are tasty!