10.22.2009

He will kick your teeth in!

Tonight we went out to dinner at an English Pub here in Indy (yes we have pubs). Rugby was on TV and it trapped me up. It was the South African Blue Bulls vs some Province or something. I was so amused by this game that I didn't have the foggiest idea what was going on it was confusing and at the same time enchanting. So of course as we were sitting there I decided I must blog about it, and I think I need to go see some rugby myself. Anyhow here are some pictures of Rugby for you if you want to learn about it you can read up on it here and here. This "huddle" which is really a scrum cracks me up. Seems that you can move the ball while in a Scrum? Who would have thought.

Another Scrum
Here we have a rugby tackle or the start of one.
Oh and my newest favorite Rugby player who is a fly-half Morne Steyn.

He will Kick your teeth in. That should be his new slogan or so I decided at the restaurant.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

"Rugby was on TV and it trapped me up." I guess that's better than being trapped up in sex. hehe haha

thea said...

15 views a day and no comments ... interesting. what's the picture that I couldn't see?