10.06.2009

Tuesday 10 - I Almost Forgot It Was Tuesday

Spent the day doing estimating which is about enough to make you forget what day it was after about 9 hours on the phone. But I remembered it was Tuesday and thought it was time to blog...
1. Clean kitchen floors.
2. Little Sisters - Lita just went to her last UC homecoming - the same Shannon that used to cornrow her hair 5 or so years ago for middle school dances did her hair for Homecoming and I got to come hang out with them.
I love this photo even though Lita is out of focus - you can see her laughing at this silly dog wanting to get in the photo.
3. The Beginnings of Fall - Stay tuned for the list of fall activities.
4. Fajita Night
5. Old School PlayStation - the PS1 hasn't been hooked up since I bought this house and we decided it was time for some Nascar Rumble, NBA Live 99, and other fantastic games.


6. My personal favorite - PAC MAN oh so lovely.
7. A new knitting project
8. Hilariously Awesome Packaging Like this.
9. Homemade Root Beer
10. Watercolor

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Great pictures! Love the leaves and the look into the past with the playstation shots!