10.15.2009

On the Agenda this Fall...

  • See colorful leaves
  • Carve Pumpkins
  • Bake Pumpkin Seeds
  • Pottery Making with Alicia & Corinne & anyone else who feels the need
  • Make Soup
  • Locate 2 more kitchen table chairs
  • Start "The Bus Project"
  • Sew Zippers
  • Mail Jeanne's birthday present
  • Finish garage trim
  • Drink Cider
  • Pick Apples
  • Put something in the drawer I cleaned out in my dresser
  • Knit Legwarmers
  • See a Water Polo Match
  • Crownhill Cemetery Tour
Fall is already here and I'm already working on my list. I never gave an update on my end of summer list so here's that -
  • Ride my bike on the trail by the river - Done
  • Hit Mrs. Curl for some Hot Dogs
  • Visit the outdoor flea market in Brookville
  • Cruise around to some Bone Thugs & Blackstreet - Done
  • Paint the trim on the garage - 3/4 Done
  • Go to the Farmers Market at the City Market
  • Play some Skee Ball (throw back to our days at Forest Fair)
  • Drink more Margaritas - I had one? so let's call this Semi Done
And to avoid dwelling on the things not yet done here's a list of cool things I did do...
  • Visit 15 States - Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kentucky, Iowa, Nebraska
  • Ride a Tourmobile
  • Make Thimbleberry Jam
  • Hang with Strudevants
  • See some good movies
  • Agate Shops
  • See Lita rock the Indiana State Fair
  • Meet the Joneses
  • Iowa State Fair
  • Boating with Minniears
  • Bike riding
  • Grow tomatoes
  • And more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weren't you also in Tennessee? I thought that's where you went camping? If you want a new state to visit Jen and I are moving to Arizona at the first of the year. Give me a call sometime. Nick