10.15.2009

In case you wondered...

if I was actually making something in my studio or just collecting supplies - this is for you. I have been trying to go into my room at least once a day and work on something. Today I actually finished a few things.
A little book I made from my 10th high school reunion photos. I didn't want to bind it so I just tied the pages with a ribbon - I kind of like that they are loose. Anyhow here it is...




I also have been learning to do zippers. is at little wallet I made it's my second zipper ever...
Look it's lined. It looks better in real life but I was too lazy to find the big camera.
This was my first zipper ever it's slightly wonky but it's actually zips.
And it's lined too...
I also have been working on a few other things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been wondering. What are you making me? - Kelli :)

Benzilla Scrapping said...

love the lose page idea! are they front/back or just 1 sided?

Katie said...

Elle - front and back