3.02.2010

I'm back already...

I'm avoiding working can you tell? Anyhow I'm up on Jen's Blog today you can read about it here. Thanks for having me Jen! She said the nicest things about me.
Oh and while I was posting I thought I would share some of my new Pyrex - I got this of this lovely blue - 5 pieces! - doesn't it match my ugly counters nicely? Too bad I'm planning to replace them.And I also got these pieces. That pink one is my favorite I cannot wait to make something in it.
and I got a few other ones too but I don't have a nice way to display them so this is all you get. I wish I had nice display shelves to store them on - but instead I moved my canning supplies to the empty cupboard above the fridge - I make jam 1-2 times a year anyhow.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

We need to make a date to go thrifting togehter. Whatcha doing for Memorial day weekend. I'll be in town (if the shops are open).
P.S. I love your pyrex dishes!

thea said...

where'd you get the bowls .. I guess they're considered antiques! Are you re-doing your kitchen? are you going to add glass front cupboards?

Katie said...

Jodie - You're on the shops should be open we just need to stay away from the track. I was supposed to go to Peru and Chile but we need to pick another week jono's vacay didn't get approved.

Thea - I got them at the antique/flea market place in Northern Indiana - prices were super reasonable. I am redoing the kitchen but not having glass front cupboards - perhaps in my next house.

Unknown said...

ohhhh, pretty! love your new dishes :) and glad you liked my katie j post ;)