3.29.2010

Vermont Part #2

There was maple syrup tapping
syrup smoking
oh look baby churches
oh and cheese
And face smooshing - the littlest buddy wanted no part in sticking his head in this thing.
oh so pure
little town squares with greens
3 random poop children?
oh and check this - the town crier still in use
syrup by fh gilligham and sons
still there
more cuteness
we had lunch here and they have dancing in the dark at night (wehoo)

Lincoln Bridge
Llama
did you know lama's hum?
like mmmmrrrrmmmm or something too cute

The End - or should I say until we meet again

6 comments:

thea said...

Thanks sooooo much. Looks like you had a great weekend. I only went to Vermont in the winter and hung out on the slopes (I fell more than I skied (sp??).

Anonymous said...

Did you stop in Grafton village. We did only because we got lost but ended up enjoying the little town. The have very good cheese and wine place. Now I want to go back because I didn't know all that was there in Vermont. You take the coolest pictures.
KarenR

Anonymous said...

I was in Vermont for a little bit. Got lost and ended up there. Found a great cheese store in Grafton village Vermont. You take the cooles pictures. I didn't all those places were there also.
KarenR

Anonymous said...

sometime I want to go on a weekend adventure. - Kelli

Jodie said...

Thanks for the tour of VT. Now I want to go there. Looks wonderful!

sonia said...

Thanks Katie for being our guide..let us know if u know any more places that we can visit...WE WANT TO EXPLORE NEW ENGLAND.

Vermont Rocks..