3.18.2010

Spring is Springing!

Or perhaps it's biking! I got to take my bike out for the first time since last fall. I missed it so I took it to the White River trail - which I love because they are not crowded like the monon and you can see the skyline a good part of the trail. Unfortunately the zoo had the gate closed so I had to reverse and ride all the way back around instead of doing the loop. Anyhow I wanted to share a few pics since the Indy Skyline has been changing you can see some pics from last year here and you can see how it's changing they aren't taken in the exact same spot but pretty close. This isn't the skyline but rather the White River Park Bridge the connects the gardens to the canal and that park where the concerts are...
But here you can see the skyline - see the brand new Marriott complex - we're trying to make the city reach lucas stadium.
a closer shot of the Marriott complex I'm a little sad it's not built of Indiana limestone but perhaps the mirrored glass is sustainable.
And I was adding to my one-line journal today and I read thru what I wrote last week and found it humorous and thought I would share. I haven't been entirely a faithful journalist I didn't add anything in Jan and only got like 1/2 of feb but some of what I included is great just like me dialoging being sick...
Oh and one more thing... You must check out my mom's blog today she was totally tuning into jono and I who just watched some mad men. and I love that she adds "Now Barbie too, can have scandals" - lol love you momo!

No comments: