3.28.2010

Vermont Part 1

So this weekend I crossed Vermont off my list of states I hadn't visited yet. When I mentioned it to my buddy Amol he mentioned that he might like to come and bring his family. Who am I do disagree to that! So my buddy Amol and my new friend Sonia, and their son I like to to call Littlest Buddy headed out to Vermont. Since I'm going on like 5 hours sleep and blogger is being annoying I'm going to give you the Vermont run down real quick more photos tomorrow -
vermont syrup ingredients = 100% vermont maple syrup
roads are paved in clay
maple sap walk is missing the sap
tiny baby church
covered bridges are meant to be driven on
mountains should be named super cool names like Peg and Tom
local of woodstock really don't know why people come to their town
i can't say Quechee
the going rate for quilts are $500 (shock)
i ate a woodstalker for lunch
hello smoked cheese
llamas
shiny happy people
gorges
cute towns

Thanks to the K-family for joining me in Vermont!
Here's a few snaps until blogger stops being stupid...















3 comments:

thea said...

Very cool! I love the covered bridges.

Unknown said...

Ack! The last photo made me dizzy!

thea said...

Can't wait for part II.