1.31.2011

Highrise in Cambridge

I am back in New England. I guess I should never say "this is my last night in Boston" because sure enough I'm a boomerang for the place.  Although I did stay gone for just under two months.  This week I'm staying in a high rise hotel in Cambridge last night my room overlooked Cambridge tonight it overlooks the Charles River.   Anyhow I have started a 15-week tour of MA,  I'll be going home most weekends but will probably stay a few as well - I'm just waiting for the COLD and SNOW to stop - they are expecting twenty inches Tuesday and Wednesday so I might not even be teaching those days. 





Oh and one more thing.  I think in Feb I'm going to take some photos that are NOT on my iPhone.
And one one more thing - I did take my january #13 photobooth photo Friday and I have the video of the month#3  in the process of being edited for my list, and of course I saw more than one movie this month so that's keeping me on track for my monthly goals.

No comments: