1.27.2011

Thrusday - Jono's Sun


 

I wanted to start a new quilt tonight - well I was tired of sewing with the pink fabric. And I didn't know what I wanted to do.  So I asked Jono when he came home for some inspiration he said "a sun."  And with that I started sewing up a sun in probably the most non-conventional manner (Note: I should have had a better plan).  The center gave me the most trouble I should have sewn it before I made completed the circle.  I haven't trimmed it yet as I am not sure if I want it to be a circle, rectangle or square.  He doesn't really have any complimenting blocks yet so it wasn't a real thought out plan. 

4 comments:

erin said...

I am liking the different design! You'll have to show us what you decide to do. Great colors.

thea said...

That's really nice! I really admire your creativity.

Jodie said...

LOVE!!!!!! I love it all uneven like. I wouldn't trim it. Great colors!

Katie said...

I like the uneven too - although I do not like the "bulk".