1.07.2011

Station Wagons

My boss and I were talking about my "dream" station wagon.  He is convinced I need to get a Volvo and/or a Mini Van because me driving a station wagon would be a bad thing.  But I am still convinced I need a wagon especially since I'm not really planning to get rid of the rendezvous but just supplement him with a fun to drive car.   Anyhow G and I googled the possibilities for the station wagon and we looked up options near me and him on Craigslist and Cars.com - sadly the prospects were not in our favor perhaps I need to call my dad and see if he knows anything. 
Anyhow I thought I would share some pictures of station wagons I saw because it's fun to look them up - I know mine will likely be more of a "beater" but who knows. 
This is a super old benz wagon.
And the classic woody.
Volvo Wagon - this is G's pick although he did concede that if we find the right one it might be acceptable.
I think this is the Buick looks practical
And the ford country squire

4 comments:

thea said...

My favs are the Woody and the Benz!

Unknown said...

SUPER cute!! its fun just to look... if nothing else ;)

Jodie said...

we will keep our eyes open around here for you.

Lisa said...

I have an 84 Volvo 240 wagon and love it! It definitely is a special needs baby most of the time. But I love that it has a roof rack. I haven't used it yet, but I could!