2.18.2011

Fav Thing Friday - Go Bag

My Favorite thing this week is my Go Bag. I'm not a big fan of purses I used to be but the last like 3 years I've been into wristlet size if I even need one . However there are times when you need extra gear like overnight at your moms, or when you need your bible notebook and assorted other items for citygroup, or when you are dropping packages off at the post office etc.  So for just those times I use what I like to call my "Go Bag".  It's basically a bag that's ready to GO.   I have an aqua Baggu bag I use for this it's durable and has many strap types which I love but really I often use other bags as well.  Anyhow I think everyone needs one they are lovely.

5 comments:

thea said...

Your "Go Bag" is great! good FTF!

Shay said...

I'm a fan of big bags because I have so much junk to cart around .
All of my bags are approximately the size of suitcases....

Your go bag sounds perfect to me!

Thanks for popping in to FTF Katie.

(Juat read the post below this one - I really want to go off and shake some butter now !)

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea, especially for taking things to the Post Office. Great FTF.

xo -El

Kate said...

Having something bigger is a great idea. I use a large bag when kddo has swim meets, so I can take my hand work or a book while we wait between events.

Marg said...

I love red bags. I love big bags too, I can fit more junk in to them! So a big red bag is a winner for me!