2.03.2011

The January 2011 Happened List

As part of my process of documenting life happenings lists each month just in case someday I get caught back up on scrapbooking, or want to know about all the things that were blogged or weren't.  I'm such a dork I know. Anyhow here's the list from January (sorry for boring you). -
  • Ringing in the new year mellow like with the Pwagwag's
  • Seeing Mark sing at church
  • Walks with Grandpa
  • Stanford vs VT bowl game
  • A Bench in the bathroom
  • Passing out on the love seat
  • Making pot stickers with Thea
  • Visiting Michael house
  • Extra time off 
  • Yoga daily
  • Extra Naps
  • Card Making 
  • Hands and foot
  • Organizing layouts
  • Going on a Penguin retirement adventure
  • Getting lost looking for Esther Price
  • Seeing my childhood best friend again it's been like 20 years
  • Revisiting OBF
  • Hot Tea Craze
  • Sew-a-thon
  • Going to the office 4 days
  • Masterpiece Theater
  • Lunching with Rob and Jilly
  • Talking to Holly again 
  • Jeopardy game nights
  • Movies seen - true grit, black swan, kings speech, country strong, blue valentine
  • New bathmat
  • Largest turnout for the Indy Modern
  • Jono's move
  • Returning to Boston
  • Flatbread dinner
I've already started a list for Febuary so look out.

2 comments:

thea said...

It might be boring if I weren't listed, but since I am ... :)

Anna said...

So why didn't you blog about seeing your best friend after like 20 years? Can you go back again?