2.25.2011

Fav Thing Friday - Gray

I have been noticing a trend recently in my life. The color gray. I LOVE colors don't get me wrong but I am noticing that I am buying things in the gray pallet lately - sweaters, dresses, purses, nail polish etc.  I also seem to be drawn to gray in the house like I was thinking I should repaint the living room a light gray.  And the more I think about it the more I realize that I like gray it's a favorite of mine it goes well with pink, green, blue, red, black it's a winner for sure.  So there you have it my fav this week.




6 comments:

Marg said...

I love gray, it's a great neutral. I'm looking for a gray bag at the moment, and I just bought some grqy nail polish.

thea said...

You do have a lot of nice gray things! I need to consider gray a little more. One thing I prefer in blue, however, is the sky.

Kirsten's Cooking said...

I didn't realize how much I liked the color gray until I saw your pics - really beautiful!

Shay said...

Yep - another Grey fan here too. I have bags and shoes and lots of winter clothes in grey. You can dress it up and make it look great with lots of colours that pop. Loved this FTF Katie. And I hope you're not stuck in that airport for too long- I just read the previous post !

Alisa said...

Gray has always been a favorite color of mine. It's a neutral that can speak volumes.

Kirsten said...

Wow..was that YOUR living room? Sure looks beautiful. I`m not so much a grey person..but your things look wonderful