11.10.2012

Around Here & There Everywhere

Around here ...
I'm pretty much showing up ill-prepared for situations.
I'm itching to make something.
I'm realizing that I pretty much am failing my fall goals.
I have this desire to eat soup like every meal (the cold will do that).
I need to get my eyebrows waxed.
I am working on doing "nothing" and just being content.
I failed at the fasting challenge twice.
I ate my first black and white cookie - it's lovely!  (Thanks Seinfeld).
Around here... 
Election day came and went uneventfully voting absentee will do that. 
Winter is coming.
Someone dressed up like a turkey for wheeler's soon to be released music videos.
The Indy Blues newly redesigned website just dropped - check it
We baby sat for our pastor's little ginger boys (as we call them).  
Discussing Dustin taking a part time job to help our friends new business. 


Around here...
We're discussing what we want to do in terms of getting married.
Really we're discussing what we don't want to do.
We started using google video chat to talk thru the week.  It makes 
My mom is ecstatic about the Dust + Katie engagement (it's adorable really). 
Around here...
Life is full. 
Love is plentiful.
Thankfulness is immeasurable. 
And God is great.



picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

love the picture of you!