11.28.2012

Thanksgiving

Sure I know I am a week late to share a list of things I am thankful for but you can never give enough thanks in my opinion so here's a list of thanksgiving...
I am thankful for my family and their awesomeselves sure we don't always have sunshine and rainbows but we love each other and have a bond that cannot be broken.
I am thankful for my crafty friends who are all about helping with the wedding.
I am thankful for a man who not only will go with me on crazy adventures but wants to go and enjoys himself.
I am thankful my unending energy because more often lately I need it.
I am thankful for my career and coworkers (who I know all secretly think I am crazy)
I am thankful for gods grace and all the blessings he shows me and all those blessing that I cannot see.
I am thankful for my church family who challenges me and supports me in so many ways.
I am thankful for having the good sense to be patient when I didn't want to.
I am thankful for so many other things that I take for granted.

(Photos were snapped on our trip to Iowa over thanksgiving Dustin detoured with me to see the bridges of Madison County in the freezing cold weather).















No comments: