12.12.2012

Around NYC

I've been in NYC most of December. It's time for a little list on what's happening.
Around NYC ...
I have been seeing the lights.
I walk and walk.
I have been looking for a yarn shoppe.
I tried Doughnut Plant where the pistachio doughnut is delish.
I am making time for blogging.
Around NYC...
Subways trains have been late.
The office conference room has been crowded.
I sport my Stanley backpack from my brother.
I am wondering why there's a 1000 bead and jewelry stores.
I miss Dustin.
Around NYC...
I am feeling a little less lost.
I tried Brooklyn Tacos - guac taco yay.
I feel like the city makes my face dirty.
Taxi cab backseats toss me around and make me ill.
I feel winter coming.
I think need a long winter coat.
(Snaps included from the last few weeks thanks to Mandy of something monumental for the new app tip.)













No comments: