12.10.2012

Wonky Christmas Tree

We got a Christmas tree. I've been getting real trees the last few years usually from lowes but this year I don't have an SUV so when I learned Marsh down the street had trees I decided we should walk over and pick it up and carry it back. Dust was down so we donned our new festive hats that Michele sent and went to pick it up.
There was only one tree left so we took it. (Lesson 1 don't buy the last tree.) Then we walked it down the street. I say we but really Dustin did all the lifting i just walked beside him and our tree. We trimmed it up and well to say the least it's a little wonky. (Lesson 2 avoid tree trimming trees from marsh). But we put it up anyhow and decorated it - I have picked up some ornaments which I gave Dustin and we mixed them in with my collection. All wonkiness aside we love our goofy little tree and we enjoyed getting it and putting it up together. Oh and yes we now have two pieces of bacon on our tree.













2 comments:

thea said...

I was hoping to see a picture of your cute hat .. how fun and a Christmas tree to remember.

Mandy Crandell said...

Love both of your hats! And your tree is still very cute. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/