12.19.2012

Life. Lists. Goals.

Oh boy! Time. Weeks. Months. Days. Life. Lists. Goals. Have all gotten away from me this year. Funny thing too – I spent the more time in 2012 at home than I have in years and still time didn’t stand still it flew by. Regardless to say “Da List” there “might” be a last minute push but many things will not be finished and my fall list – well I only accomplished 2 of the 7. Ugh. I keep smaller to-do lists in my iPhone and I have 14 things that are “small tasks” that have been rolling over on my list for weeks, although I did complete 215 of these items in 2012. Not to mention - I feel very defeated because for the first time in like 8 years I’m buying Christmas presents not making them for my friends and family. I just didn’t have time to make them. Christmas shopping yesterday I was not enjoying it in the least bit I wanted to get out of the stores and lines and run away fast and I LOVE to give presents and really I love shopping. Blah.

I’m a very goal oriented person I like checking things off my lists and reaching goals. So this inability to do so is very frustrating. It’s really hard to accept that sometimes living life just gets in the way my goals and I need to accept that. Still with that said I’m on the right track, I feel like this is how it’s supposed to be. And really how can I complain when this has been a year full of beautiful, funny, fulfilling and awesome memories - and wholly cow I did a WHOLE LOT!

As these last few weeks tick away I’m already starting to put together more lists, goals and challenges – I’m going to make them even if I never finish them. And I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store.



No comments: