12.04.2012

Tuesday 10 - Oh My It's December

I cannot believe it's December already. Time just continually flies by.   Anyhow despite my needs to slow down time so I can do all the things I want to do I thought I might share 10 things I love.
1. Christmas Lights - oh my how Christmas is going to sneak attack me!
 2. Haribo Gummy Bears (yes and I'm a dork I eat them by color).
 3.  Spending Time with my family.

 4. Warm Bubble Tea - Have you tried this?  It's awesomesauce.
 5. Doing spontaneous things with Dust like going to Chicago in the middle of the night.
6. Heart Sweaters - I want to make one.
7. Date Stamps
8. Glasses - I have quite the collection and I love them.  Especially my green ones and these Crosby Warby Parkers. 
9. Moleskins - I love the real deal.  I have a substitute that I bought that was cheaper and it's LAME.
10. Bows - I love bows.

picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

love the first picture!