5.28.2013

148/365

Last week was not a good week to travel.  Monday I arrived late Thursday I couldn't even get a flight out to anywhere it was pretty much the same Friday.  I ended up driving home 12.5 hours so I could get home.  That's a great way to start a weekend.  Anyhow I still got my daily snaps in even if they were boring.
Monday - found a craft store called Tinsel Trading it's uber pricey but super cute.
Tuesday - check out this hotel carpet
Wednesday -typography at some store
Thursday - another crazy cabbie
Friday - part of my extra long drive home.
Saturday - we had 4 small house guests including this cutie.
Sunday - look at how my garden grows.  

2 comments:

thea said...

Glad you were able to get home -- sorry about the long car ride.

Mandy Crandell said...

It's nice that you were still able to make it home. Is Tinsel Trading in New York?

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/