5.23.2013

Movie - The Great Gatsby


I hadn't been to the movies in ages but I am a sucker for period movies and movies written from books.  So I took myself to see the new gatsby.  Which I must say I enjoyed thoroughly even at the $19 price tag to see it in NYC.  I enjoyed Toby McGuire especially as well as myrtle and Jordan characters even though they were smaller parts.  My only complaint was the party scenes might have been a bit much - but I did love how the blended in new music with the 20s jazz and the camera work was very interesting.  Anyhow it was a good movie worth a trip to the theater for and now I am waiting on my invitation to a party in east egg.



2 comments:

thea said...

well, we might just go see it ..

Jodie said...

I have been wanting to go see this too. Thanks for the review.