5.31.2013

52 Books - Girls In White Dresses - Book 18

Girls in  White Dresses by Jennifer Close was on that summer reading list along with Friday Night Knitting that someone gave me and again I was not so impressed with it.  Clearly I need another summer reading list that doesn't involve books about girls who seem so blah.  This book jumped around so much covering a vast array of girls going to weddings of other girls, and girls who do not seem to be good friends and girls who just whine and seem loathsome.  It was not my kind of book obviously, albeit a quick read.   I have now discarded the other books on the list and put several non-fiction books on hold at the library and I'm working my way thru book 2 of Game of Thrones, which while I don't care much for fantasy books I'm finding the series can at least keep my attention.
 picasa

No comments: