5.11.2013

Book 16 - Game of Thrones

I’m moving right along with the books. Between finding time on flights and trains I have been bored with New York – so reading has been on the agenda. And since a friend of mine gave me the Game of Thrones on DVD I thought I should read the books first and it keeps coming up in my library queue. So I recently finished book 1 – called Game of Thrones by RR Martin.

As for the review let me just say for the record that there are like 15 main characters in this book, which makes it hard to follow what is happening in the book. There’s also this weaved plot line that makes all 15 characters intertwined but ever so slightly so you really have to pay attention. But with that said the book doesn’t lack descriptive characters and adventure with a twist of deceit and love. It’s a very long book so it might take a long time to get thru of course now I feel as though I should read the next few and finally watch the show my friend gave me.

2 comments:

Anna said...

If it is hard to read because it is long I will try it. But is it a fantasy?

thea said...

soooo, do you like it? would you recommend it?