5.20.2013

Project Life weeks 15-17

Getting caught up on project life this is from our honeymoon and the week after. We had like 200 honeymoon photos so I just picked a few of my favorites I blew one up because I have been wanting to do that for a while on a project life page. I also used my printer for a change up on the titles for week 15 & 16 - man does that make things easy too. All three weeks went together super fast and I love them. I am excited to be moving to another binder soon. Nothing terribly fancy on these pages although I used a bunch of giant sequins I cut into hearts and stapled for week 15.

3 comments:

thea said...

nice!

Jodie said...

Looks awesome!

Campfire Chic said...

I'm digging how you changed the orange "this is life" card to "this is Ireland" -- super clever!