6.06.2017

Tuesday 10 - June

This week I need to make a list.  Someone hit Dustin's car two weeks ago and then drove off and then last Tuesday someone stole my van.  Reliable used vans that are affordable are hard to come by too, trust me I drove 9 before buying this one.  Not just my van but all our car seats, our double stroller, our wagon, two of my quilts, about 8 camp chairs, and two cases of diapers.  I am just so in shock that someone would do that.  I like to believe in the goodness of people.  We are still hoping it's returned but I find myself watching every white van to see if it's mine, it's terrible.  Anyhow so here's a love list:

1. The Pools Are Open.  Including ours jones goes in almost nightly, thea thinks it's too cold.

2.  Woodruff Place Flea Market - I love this neighborhood and their yearly yard sale.  This year our big score was 8 pairs of shoes for thea in varying sizes for $14.

3. Babies painting.
4. The Queen on Netflix. I have been watching it while working on my hexies.

5. Summer Reading - I am currently reading "if you find this letter". And I am actually going to finish it.
6. Homegrown Cilantro 

7. Propagating plants.  

8. Indiana Strawberries
9. Doing these wall pics.  
10. Ice cold water.  I never thought that would be on my list but as summer hits I am totally drinking excess water. 

No comments: