10.03.2006

Another Post Same Day...

This never happens, but Jen tagged me yet again so I figure I better get on it.

The rules:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

1. Well I'm just all around weird so I'll do myself and include my pets:
  • I like A1 Sauce on everything mashed potatos, eggs, pretzels, yummy
  • I have fish names Beech, Grove and Fall Festival - I'm guessing nobody else can say this.
  • I like to Rhyme see last weeks Tuesday 10
  • My pet name for Jay is Snake - as in Mean as a snake - that's what I call him when i don't get want I want.
  • I like to find beauty in random objects.

2. Five people getting tagged

No comments: