10.17.2006

Tuesday 10 – Looking on the Bright Side

Things haven’t been all peaches and roses at the office lately so today I implemented the “On the Bright Side Outlook” and it seems to be working so far. So everytime things go wrong I’m finding something right about it. So here’s the list of bright things I’m not even going to share the “bad”.

  1. I get to chat with Kim, Jeanne, and JJ on google :o)
  2. Found a CD with my missing Fonts on it
  3. They installed properly.
  4. Gregg’s class is going well despite my prior concerns.
  5. Had lovely conversations with both Cheri and Tracy – two fun co-workers.
  6. Alan sent me some jokes – “Two Antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.”
  7. Jill got the Easy Button I ordered her – she’s such a hoot I keep hearing her push it over there.
  8. Today was a pizza lunch meeting day.
  9. And Ralph came from Texas to speak to the group – he said such nice things about our division.
  10. Stamp Club Tonight – having something to look forward to that’s always nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your lists :) yeah for happy things... i just did a list on my blog too :) thanks for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Look for the good. We all need to do that more.

Anonymous said...

Weehoo! I made the list again! :)