10.28.2006

Super Fabulous Fall Day!

Got up early and went to my friend Jill's house for an uber fabulous Christmas Present making event. I didnt' get all that much down but I have two presents complete (betcha wish you knew what they were). Our Friends Rob and Katie came and brought their super sweet baby Maci with them - she and I painted together unforunately I didn't get my camera out however they took a few shots. Thanks to Jill for the sprinkle cookies and for making me some good hamburgers with lots of pickles (yummy).

Then I came home and we were supposed to have a dinner date but they cancelled on us. So I took Jay to the park and we took some fabulously fun fall photos. See a few of my favorites below. I was a little sad most of the leaves have blown off the trees but there where still a few. Jay was a real good sport about gettting his picture taken (he's usually not a fan) and he even attempted to climb up into a tree however that didn't turn out so good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie those are some great shots! I love the swing! I can tell youre still using that timer!

Unknown said...

awesome pics!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!!

Anonymous said...

i love these photos! - jay