10.03.2006

Tuesday 10 – 10 Things Heard at This Weekends Retreat

Tuesday 10 – 10 Things Heard at This Weekends Retreat
(Disclaimer This list is not in any particular order nor is this the exact phrasing as I can’t remember everything) –

  1. “Another one for Bad New Bucket” – (Kim did we ever light this on fire?)
  2. “She’s going to Blow a Gasket” – (Pam certainly did)
  3. “Try not to be jealous of this…”
  4. “How stinkin’ Cute” – (We never get tired of this one).
  5. “Me and my BFFs”, or “It’s BFF photo time” (BFF = Best Friends Forever)
  6. “I love Mimi because”
  7. “I’ve got a Phish that just won’t die” (Jen keep on dreaming.)
  8. “My family is better than your family” – (Kim I still got you beat as my family can eat that ice cream and I’ve got Jeanne)
  9. “Bunco!” (I think this was the one that made the hotel make us quiet down.)
  10. “KIT” (Keep In Touch)

Sorry if something didn’t make the list after I wrote it I thought about “damn those yummy pretzels”, and “I don’t want this”, but too bad I already wrote this.

No comments: