10.10.2006

Tuesday 10 - 10 Signs of Fall

This Tuesday 10 is dedicated to Jeanne and Fall because it was Jeanne's idea and Fall is upon us.

  1. It's Football Season - (aka bengals beating up on the Steelers)
  2. Squirrels are getting fatter - there's a fatty livin' in the tree across the way from us.
  3. I have to close my windows at night so I don't freeze
  4. No more lawn mowing (can't come at a better time our mower broke)
  5. Leaves are changing color.
  6. There's dew on the car in the morning when I don't park in the garage
  7. Things at work pick up so it's hard to get anything really done.
  8. Sometimes I wear Socks with my Flipflops.
  9. Pumpkins, apples, and other goodies at the orchard
  10. Indiana Pacers are getting in trouble again (okay this isn't really a sign of fall but seems like they like to get in trouble in the fall).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah!! love fall :)