10.26.2006

From the ride home...

Something odd -
I was driving home from work today and I got stuck behind this car who was riding with it's passenger door open about 6 inches. The weird part was there was a passenger sitting there holding it open. I couldn't tell if the lady sitting there (without a seatbelt) was holding a broken car door closed (not very well) or if perhaps she was getting ready to jump out the door so naturally I didn't want to pass them for fear I might run her over. I finally did at a stop light. Hopefully she wasn't really planning to jump out as I can't imagine that's a good idea. So that's my weird story from the ride home.

Here's my dumb one -
I noticed a personalized plate on the way home too - AAWRKS and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the heck this meant. I thought mayeb it was A Awkwards or something like that. So I when I got a phone call I asked my co-worker who told me it was AA Works. hehe talk about thinking I was an idiot.

So those were my observations from the ride home. What caught your eye?

No comments: