11.08.2006

The 60's

Of course we all know I didn't live in the 60's, but my mom did. Today I started scanning this big stack of photos she gave me to scan and I thought I would blog a few.
Photo 1: My Aunt Thea Who's getting ready to pick some kind of berries. How cute is that I love her little outfit that I'm guessing Grandma made her. Photo 2: Aunt Rachel and Uncle Stuart Playing in the sand. I love how time as aged this photo and faded it in different places. Seems like a dream.

Photo 3: G&G sunning. Grandma doesn't want weird tan lines so she's taken off her straps. I can't help but to wonder if there's coffee in that thermos. Seems like the beach is a silly place for coffee? Again time has aged this photo as well but I think it gives it character.
Photo 4: Last but not least. Here's my mom shoveling snow in a short skirt. How practical does that seem now. I do love the boots and look on her face. It's a bummer that piece of tape is stuck to the photo though.


No comments: