11.14.2006

Tuesday 10 - 10 Things I want to Do Before I'm 30

Please note this list doesn't mean that 30 is old by any means it's just a list of goals I have to do before I turn 30.

Tuesday 10 - 10 things I want to do before I'm 30.
  1. Travel Across the Country in an RV I want to go all along - Not done but I did go to several new states.
  2. Learn to Knit - DONE
  3. Go scuba diving
  4. Visit at least 5 zoo's I've not been too - I think I only crossed off two Milwalkee, and Boston
  5. Learn to to speak another language at least semi fluently - I can say like two new phrases
  6. Have a layout/scrapbook project published - Nope
  7. Read and Enjoy reading 10 good books (this will probably be a hard one as silly as it sounds). - Well I think I read 10 but whether they were good or not is debatable.
  8. Take a photography class so I can take better pictures - NOPE
  9. Make a difference (this is still a "Idea in progress") - You tell me?  I would like to say I have made a difference in the lives of my family and friends.
  10. Travel to Europe - YES - England, Ireland, and Wales - there is so much more to see too.
Updated 1/21/2011 to reflect the status. 

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You may be interested in my cousin's book. They traveled in a RV across America. It's like diary.
    http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-30461-3
    The book is called Good bye careers, Hello America by Theresa and Bert Sherman. Hope the link works. Love your top ten list. Karen R./KareBear@IDOS.

    Anonymous said...

    Just coopy and past the if doesn't work. Karen R.

    Anonymous said...

    Good luck!! I hope that you can get it all done!! If we meet up some time I can teach you to knit!!

    Anonymous said...

    How many of these did you accomplish?

    Anonymous said...

    How many of these did you do?

    Anonymous said...

    How many of these did you do?