11.22.2006

Pre-Turkey Day Christmas List

Well I fully intended this to be yesterday 10 but alas I didn't log in yesterday and post it so here's the Tuesday 10 on Wednesday the before thanksgiving.

Pre Turkey Day Christmas List (These are 10 things on my list to get ready for the holidays):
  1. Make Christmas Cards - Thank Goodness I had a vision for this finally (Kim don't you dare steal it).
  2. Mail Christmas Cards
  3. Make a List of All the Gifts I need to Make
  4. Start Making All these Gifts
  5. Make Christmas Cookies I only made one kind last year this year I want to go all out!
  6. Get the Christmas Stuff Out of the Garage
  7. Put Christmas Stuff up
  8. Figure out what fun stuff I can wrap my presents in.
  9. Take some really good Christmas Photos I gotta pre-plan those scrapbook pages.
  10. Watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! I gotta do this at least once a year.

No comments: