11.16.2006

Hello from Logan Airport!

Here I am again sitting at an airport. This time I'm stuck at Logan my first flight cancelled after being delayed several times. And now I'm waiting for my second flight I'm debating whether or not to make the move and go into the city for shopping and some fun. But I'd have to haul around my laptop and that doesn't sound that appealing. But if Tracy doesn't get on her standby flight we are going to bite the bullet and do it.

I had a fabulously fun night last night. went barhopping with coworkers got to meet a few virtual coworkers too, so that's always good. Several things to note about bars in boston -
  • There's a no taking your drink outside onto the patio rule.
  • No shots allowed after celtics games because we might be fighting.
  • Boston Beerworks only serves beer and wine no hard liquor.
  • And because there's no alleys behind the buildings (at least I imagine this is the logic) the bars just pile up the trash on the streets. it's kind of gross all the mounds of trash by the road. - ah big city life

Well I guess I better check some emails before my batteries die.

No comments: