11.23.2006

Thankful for So Many Things....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Here's a list of other "little" things I am thankful for...

  1. Warmer Weather I haven't had to find those winter work shoes yes, and if I wear my flip flops I know that my toes won't get frostbite.
  2. That the OC is finally back on the air oh this is a big high point in my week as sad as it is.
  3. I'm thankful that Kim and her girls took me to see some corncrete.
  4. That the mailman brought me fun mail in the form of my Scrapbook etc magazine from Oct??? (still not sure where that was).
  5. That Trident decided to make a gum I like again even if it is more expensive and harder to find.
  6. That my friend Jill isn't getting laid off this Christmas season, as we had originally thought.
  7. Speeding tickets as now my house is cleaner.
  8. My Camera Timer this is a source of amusement that I can use for hours.
  9. New Scrapbook books that are straight from Ebay via my friend Jeanne I.
  10. And of course I'm always thankful for the bigger things - Jay, a great family, good health, my job, my friends, my house, being american.

No comments: